SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (SAFe POPM)
Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to master enterprise-level Product Owner and Product Manager skills and deliver the best product through Program Increment in the Agile Release Train (ART)
Product Owners/Product Managers are the voice of the customers for the Agile Release Train and bridge the gap between the customers and the delivery team. They are not only responsible for writing epics, breaking them into features and stories, and maintaining backlogs and setting goals and establishing the roadmap at the team and program level. They also carry the responsibility of validating the user stories.
During this two-day course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform the role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments.
Explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. And also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART.
- 2 Days of online training
- 15 PDUs for PMI and 15 SEUs
- SAFe POPM Training by an experienced SAFe® Program Consultant
- Preparation for Online mock exam
- SAFe POPM Training includes the exam fee
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
- SAFe® Product Owner/ Product Manager (SAFe POPM)
- Oct 8, 2022 - Oct 9, 2022
09:00 AM - 05:00 PM IST
- Enroll Now
Who should attend?
- Program and Project Managers
- Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts, Architects, Engineers
- Agile Coaches, SAFe Program Consultants
- Product Managers, Product Owners, Delivery Managers
- Solution Train Engineers, Software Developers
- Development Managers, CTOs
What you will learn ?
- Understand the Product Owner and Product Manager role.
- Collaboration with Agile teams for delivery
- Break Epics into Features and decompose Features into Stories.
- Communicate with Agile teams in estimating and forecasting work.
- Manage Program and Team backlogs.
- Represent Customer needs in Program Increment Planning.
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value.
Worth of SAFe POPM Certification
- Understand the interplay of the customer, business, technology to define and communicate the product vision
- Demonstrate your proficiency in SAFe® and applying Scrum at the enterprise-level
- Internationally recognized and in-demand certificate
- Take your knowledge and expertise to the next level
- Command higher salaries than your non-certified peers.
- Join a growing community of fellow lifelong learners
- Ensure successful implementation of SAFe® to bring continuous improvement in addition to maximum ROI generation.
- Gain necessary skills to write Features, Epic, User stories in the SAFe® Framework.
- You will understand your POPM roles and responsibilities at the enterprise level.
- Becoming a Product Owner/Product Manager in the SAFe enterprise
- Preparing for PI Planning
- Leading PI Planning
- Executing Iterations
- Executing the PI
- Becoming a Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager
- Name: SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® 5 Product Owner/Product Manager course
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 i.e. 77% passing score
Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Attend our SAFe POPM Virtual Training with a SAFe Program Consultant
- Continue learning with our SAFe Agilist E-learning Program.
- Take the Online SAFe POPM Certification exam within a month.
- Claim your Certification on Successful completion of the SA exam.
- You can retake the exam in 45 days or more after the previous exam in case of failure.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Request More Information
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $100
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications