SAFe® for Teams
Learn the skills to evolve into a specialist team member of an Agile Release Train (ART) and become a SAFe 5 expert and handle the teams and cross-functional teams collaborate and communicate effectively.
Key Features of SAFe for Teams
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
Who will benefit?
- Program or Project Managers, Quality Managers
- Scrum Masters, Team Leads
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts, Consultants, Directors
- Agile Coaches, Change Agents
- Architects, Engineers, Developers
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- Operations Professionals
What you’ll learn
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations and demonstrate the value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Name: SAFe® 5 Practitioner Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe® for Teams course
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 i.e. 77% passing score
Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Attend our SAFe for Teams Virtual Training with a SAFe Program Consultant
- Continue learning with our SAFe Agilist E-learning Program.
- Take the Online SAFe for Teams Certification exam within a month.
- Claim your Certification on Successful completion of the exam.
- You can retake the exam in 45 days or more after the previous exam in case of failure.
What do you get?
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Request More Information
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes