Get the skills and knowledge you need for DevOps to add more value to SAFe® teams.
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
Who will benefit?
- All members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
What you’ll learn
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value-stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
- Introducing DevOps
- Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Building quality with Continuous Integration
- Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
- Taking action
- Name: SAFe 5 DevOps Practitioner Exam
- Format: Multiple choice, multiple responses
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 5 DevOps Practitioner course
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Language – English
Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Attend our SAFe DevOps Virtual Training with a SAFe Program Consultant
- Continue learning with our SAFe DevOps E-learning Program.
- Take the Online SAFe DevOps Certification exam within a month.
- Claim your Certification on Successful completion of the exam.
What you will get?
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One–year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.
Request More Information
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience but it is useful if you know something about the Scaled Agile Framework and (Agile) system development and management.