Lean Portfolio Management (LPM)
Create a culture of innovation, flexibility, and speed where all people in the portfolio can effectively execute as one, unified team.
Who will benefit?
This course is designed for leaders and influencers who are responsible for the Lean Portfolio Management function. Examples include:
- Executives and Leaders (CIOs, CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, and VPs)
- Portfolio Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Product Managers and Solution Managers
- Business owners
- SPCs and Enterprise Agile Coaches
What you’ll learn?
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Describe the importance of LPM
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Implement Lean budgeting and guardrails
- Establish portfolio flow with the Portfolio Kanban
- Support operational excellence with APMO and CoPs
- Coordinate Value Streams
- Measure the LPM performance
- Build a plan for LPM implementation
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
- Name – SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Manager Exam (5.0.1)
- Format – Multiple choice
- Delivery – Web-based (single-browser)
- Access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of your SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management course.
- Duration – 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions – 45
- Passing score – 32 out of 45 (71%)
Exam cost – The first exam attempt is free if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Retake policy – The Second attempt can be done immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Once you enroll for SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management Certification, you will receive an email with session details.
- Attend Complete Sessions
- Clear the SAFe® 5 LPM exam.
- Claim your certificate.
- Your SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management certification will be received via email. On successful completion of this training process, you will be awarded the designation of SAFe® 5 Lean Portfolio Management (SAFe® 5 LPM) by Scaled Agile.
What do you get?
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Eligible to apply for 16 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.
Request More Information
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following recommendations will make the training more significantly more productive.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Attended Leading SAFe or SAFe PO/PM course