Guide your organization to transform from the traditional model to a Lean-Agile enterprise by undergoing SAFe Agilist 5.0 Certification training.
Leading SAFe® (With SAFe® 5 Agilist Certification)
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
What you will learn?
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, you should be able to:
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
Advantages of scaled agile framework certification
The Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) is commonly used and rapidly growing. It is the most widely used Agile process. Data show that at least 70 of America’s 100 Fortune corporations useSAFe. As a result, demand for SAFe practitioners is constantly growing. Professionals approved by the authentic certification firm are only recognized, so business owners should not endanger their business if they leave a less capable individual with such a significant job.
Career Opportunity or Alternative
Since there is a strong demand for certified practitioners, they can work full-time for a SAFe-implementing organization or create their consultancy. Such work can provide opportunities for continuous learning and familiarity with the operations of various organizations and the opportunity to develop contact with a variety of businesses.
Community of Practice
Being a certified SAFe professional you automatically become a member of an exclusive, worldwide prestigious SAFe community, which is accompanied by a reputation of quality of business.
All SAFe accredited professionals receive a digital badge indicating that they passed the training and exam. These badges are well-known and admired around the world, and they can be used as email signatures, soft versions of resumes, business cards, and even social media accounts. As a result, it’s a useful tool for sharing this knowledge with others and generating potential market opportunities, particularly for those looking to start their SAFe consultancy.
Everyone is invited to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are extremely recommended for those who aim to take the SAFe® 5.0 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years experience in software development, business analysis, testing, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Name: SAFe® 5.0 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Delivery: Web-based
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing score: 35 out of 45 i.e. 77% passing score
- Attend our SAFe Agilist Virtual Training with a SAFe Program Consultant (All our trainers are SAFe Program Consultants)
- Continue learning with our SAFe Agilist E-learning Program.
- Take the Online SAFe Agilist Certification exam within a month.
- Claim your Certification on Successful completion of the SA exam.
- You can retake the exam in 45 days or more after the previous exam in case of failure.
Request More Information
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $100