ICP-Agile Team Facilitator (ICP-ATF)
Certified Professional in Team Facilitation programs allows you to discover the power of facilitation as a key to foster collaboration and enable self-organizing committed teams.
Agile Team Facilitator (ATF) certification training enables you to learn and develop the facilitator mindset required to lead Agile team environments. ATFs have a broader role than conducting meetings. They must also address paradigm shifts in teams transitioning into Agile and help them become self-organizing. The facilitator mindset is required to enable these guides and is gained through specific methods outlined in this course.
Agile Facilitation Training is a 3-day course that will prepare you for facilitation of Agile Teams by providing an extensive set of skills and techniques. During these three days, you will learn all you need to successfully design and conduct collaborative meetings while leading teams towards higher maturity levels, more effective results, and self-organization.
- Highly interactive facilitation coaching program
- Led by experienced Coaches
- Acclerated support to become an Agile coach.
What you will learn ?
- Learn the tools and techniques for facilitation
- Learn to leverage Agile facilitatory practices
- Become a confident facilitator to foster collaboration and enable self-organizing teams
- Engage the entire audience and drives toward agreed upon outcomes
- Get practical experience to facilitate specific agile practices towards successful team outcomes.
Who will benefit?
Everyone who teams up with other people to achieve something will benefit from the essential leadership skills of team facilitation. It includes
- Team Facilitators
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Project and Program Managers
- Agile Coaches wanting to improve their skills
- Business Analysts
- Value Managers
- Team Leaders
- Product Owners
- Iteration Managers and all the aspiring Leaders of tomorrow.
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
- Development Path for Agile Coaching
- Agile Team Facilitation Mindset
- Foundational Facilitation Skills
- Conducting a Facilitated Session
- Facilitating Collaborative Meetings
- Liberating Structures
- Skilfully Facilitating Agile Practices
- Practising Facilitation Skills
On successful completion of this training, you will become ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Team Facilitation. The certifying body for this training is the International Consortium of Agile.
There are no prerequisites for this training program. The participants should have some work experience in at least one agile framework.