ICP-Agile Coaching Certification (ICP-ACC)
The Certified Professional Agile Coaching program is tailor-made for individuals, organizations, and teams who are looking to build a solid foundation of agile coaching skills.
An Agile coach motivates teams to improve the quality of their work by facilitating and encouraging teamwork. The Agile Coach enables positive change by enacting a number of roles like a teacher, facilitator, role model, mentor, and team builder. Thus, the Agile coach helps in positive transformation by shifting the organizational culture and redefining the work epitome to reflect an agile mindset.
The ICP-ACC is one of two knowledge-based certifications on the Agile Coaching track, focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. This course goes beyond the typical “what to say” and offers coaches real-world, practical skills and tools to address challenges in a better way.
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for all Agile professionals who want to grow their Agile coaching skills.
- Aspiring Agile Coaches
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Project Managers
- Product Owners
What you will learn ?
- Articulate role and responsibility of an Agile coach
- Design a coaching agreement/contract
- Perform coaching and mentoring Conversation by asking powerful questions
- Evaluate various Change Management model
- Apply team assessment models to help the team reflect
- Design a roadmap for a high-performance team
- Present significance of agile mindset
- Apply listening and emotional intelligence in coaching conversations
- Facilitate team learning events
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
The key knowledge areas covered in this training include:
- Teaching vs. Mentoring vs. Coaching
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- Setting Boundaries for Coaching
- Professional Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Stance
- Responsibilities and Skills of the Coach
The Coaching process
- Coaching for Potential
- Coaching for Action
- Effective Coaching Conversation
Mentoring and Coaching Agile roles
- Teaching the Agile Basics
- Understanding Agile roles and the Mindset Shift
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
- Understanding Team Development
- Setting up the Team Environment
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- Handling Organizational Impediments
Request More Information
Successful completion of this course results in the ICAgile Certified Professional– Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC) designation from the internationally recognized ICAgile certification body.
- Certification Name: ICP – ACC
- Evaluation Process: Trainer Evaluation
- How to register: The trainer will register you
- Renewal: ICP – ACC is a lifetime Certificate, so no renewal is required.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
There are no prerequisites for attending this workshop but a basic understanding of Agile and some experience working in an Agile Team will be useful.