Mapping your Continuous Delivery Pipeline
Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
Building quality with Continuous Integration
Reducing time-to-market with Continuous Deployment
Delivering Business Value with Release on Demand
What do you get?
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certification of completion
- SAFe® DevOps Practitioner certification upon passing of exam Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned.