Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
Building an Agile Team
Planning the Iteration
Executing the Iteration
Executing the Program Increment
What do you get?
Class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP) exam
- One–year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Membership renewals are one year from the date certification is earned.