Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
Learn how to create a valuable product with a team and stakeholders. Take the globally recognized Certified Scrum Product Owner CSPO® certification course accredited by the Scrum Alliance and learn from Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with years of experience in the industry.
A Product Owner has a product vision, identifies product priorities, and ensures that everyone involved is on the same track. Scrum is a framework for creating successful items/products in both IT and non-IT environments.
- 2 Days trainer-led Online Virtual Class
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs.
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Trainer (CST).
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Case studies & Simulations.
- CSPO® Certification fee included
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
In Our 2 days (16 hours) live Instructor-Led training program you will learn how to use ‘refinement’ and other tools to create a well-organized and prioritized Backlog or Story Map through Case Studies, Group activities, and different models.
Who will benefit?
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Software testers
- Team leads/Team members
What you will learn?
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO)
- May 7, 2022 - May 8, 2020
11:00 AM - 07:00 PM IST
- Danny Kovatch
- Enroll Now
- Builds the basics with a strong conceptual foundation:
Professionals can quickly learn concepts and application of practical situations to produce effective results.
- Organizational benefits:
Defines the product vision and guides team members to produce high-value results at the end, as well as assisting team members in producing a high-value product. Aids in the seamless coordination between stakeholders and team members.
- Employability performance indicator:
Demonstrate your Scrum expertise by stacking the most in-demand Scrum skills. Actively participate in the Agile group of professionals who are committed to continuous Scrum development and practice. Lead and incorporate Scrum into your team to produce a better product.
Curriculum For CSPO
Introduction to Scrum
- Agile Manifesto
- The Principles Of Scrum
- Scrum compared to Waterfall
- Scrum Values and where can you best use Scrum
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development Team
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Daily Stand-up Meeting
- Burn Down Chart
- Sprint Backlog
- Visual Indicators
- Definition Of Done
Product Management with Scrum
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog
- Prioritization Techniques
- Estimation Techniques
- Product Roadmap
- User Stories And DoD
Request More Information
Steps to become a CSPO
- Enroll for the CSPO certification on Epic Agility India.
- Attend the two-day CSPO course led by a Certified Scrum Trainer.
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance® profile.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
You can get 14-16 PDUs and SEUs by participating in our 2-day training program.
Membership renewals are two year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $100