Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Want to become a Scrum Master? Gain an in-depth understanding of Scrum and how to apply it to guide your team and organization. Join 2 days of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification training and help your team perform at their highest level.
A Certified ScrumMaster® assists project teams in implementing Scrum, improving the project’s overall performance. CSMs are familiar with Scrum’s principles, processes, and applications, and they bring a degree of experience and expertise to the table that goes beyond that of traditional project managers.
As the expert of Scrum values, principles, and practices, the Scrum Master protects the team from both internal and external distractions. Scrum Masters tend to be people-oriented, have a high level of emotional intelligence, and a passion for helping their team members thrive.
- 2 Days Online training
- Delivered by CSTs
- CSM® certification fee included
- 20 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Get Certification on 2nd Day
- Role plays, Games, & Simulations
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Who will benefit?
What you will learn?
- Explain and facilitate the Scrum roles: team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster
- Use the foundational, critical concepts of Scrum
- Apply empirical thinking to your project work
- Understand your team’s productivity and lead them to improve it
- Appreciate that the ScrumMaster role can be the most satisfying as well as the most difficult job on a project
- Embrace the role of conflict resolution in Scrum
- Work on real-world Scrum projects
- Utilize the Scrum framework
- Know when software is “done” under Scrum
Benefits of Certified Scrum Master Certification
Professionals can quickly learn concepts and application of practical situations to produce effective results.
Ensures better yields, enhanced resource management, timely insights, lesser times to the market, sellable products after each Sprint and much more. All these enhance and improve profits and productivity with much better ROI figures.
Certification helps you stay marketable and relevant through continuous learning. Certified professionals outscore their peers then the experienced non-certified practitioner since the learning and certification process is practically and implementation-oriented.
CSMs are excellent Scrum professionals who make a practice out of ensuring winning teams. While clients love fast delivery, flexibility, and higher quality standards coupled with quick market-ready products release, the CSM and Agile coach learn and gain through helping transform teams to achieve repeated project success
All Scrum team members and stakeholders adapt to this new flexible method of Scrum work where contribution as a team, communication and collaboration are the main tenets.A CSM is self-enabling and encourages others to follow Scrum to promote efficiency and productivity through desirable outcomes, efficient collaboration, communication and teamwork. Scrum’s different perspective and enabling work-strategy taught at agile certification improves traditional work processes.
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
Curriculum For CSM
Introduction to Scrum
Roles & responsibilities
Certified Scrum Master Bangalore Batch
Request More Information
Steps to become a CSM
- Enroll for the certification on Epic Agility India
- Attend the two-day CSM course led by a Certified Scrum Trainer.
- You will receive a link by Scrum Alliance to create login credentials on successful completion of the course.
- Use created credentials to gain access to the Online CSM Test.
- Take the 1 hour online test, consisting of 50 MCQs.
- To pass the test, correctly answer 37 out of the 50 questions
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
You can get 14-16 PDUs and SEUs by participating in our 2-day training program.
Membership renewals are two year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $100