Certified Scrum Developer Certification (CSD)
Want to become a Scrum Master? Gain an in-depth understanding of Scrum and how to apply it to guide your team and organization. Join 2 days of Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification training and help your team perform at their highest level.
This hands-on course will give you an understanding of how technical teams work together in Scrum, The Certified Scrum Developer® course is designed for professional product developers working in a Scrum environment. This internationally recognized certification confirms the professional’s understanding of how to build good products in the iterative, incremental fashion that Scrum requires.
- 2 Days Online training
- CSD® certification fee included
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Get Certification on 2nd Day
- Role plays, Games, & Simulations
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Who will benefit?
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Lead
What you will learn?
- Apply the fundamentals of Scrum
- Set up standards and best practices for quick creation of quality software
- Practice just-in-time development and avoid overdesign
- Prevent any potential impediments to Scrum success
- Write more extensible software by using object-oriented techniques
- Support collaboration, pair programming, and cross-functional teams
- Create software that supports an iterative process without unnecessary rework
- Put in place better design alternatives
- Support collaborative code ownership
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
Curriculum For CSD
Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum simulation
- Simulate Sprint Planning
- Practice creating a Sprint Backlog
- Practice creating a Definition of Done
- Simulate Daily Scrum
Collaboration & Team Dynamics
- Effective teams with T-shaped skilled profile
- Developers interacting directly with customers and users
- Practice Pair programming
- Estimation techniques
Architecture & Design
- Benefits of Technical Excellence
- Practice agile design practice like Pair programming, Spikes, TDD
- Principles of architecture and design
- Splitting techniques
- Fosters automated testing, improving system performance, counter technical debt, improves maintainability
Request More Information
Steps to become a CSM
- To earn a CSD®, attend two days of formal training
- Once you complete your course, you will receive a notification to accept your CSD® license, and the CSD® certification will be added to your profile. Your certification is valid for two years.
- During your CSD® courses, you must demonstrate an understanding of Scrum and agile development practices by passing a CSD® assessment provided by your educator. The assessment may be an exam administered by the educator to test your knowledge, or it may be an active, classroom-based assessment.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
You can get 14-16 PDUs and SEUs by participating in our 2-day training program.
Membership renewals are two year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $100