Certified Agile Leadership (CAL-O)
Join certified Agile Leadership Organizations training to work successfully in an uncertain, complex, and rapidly changing world.
Today’s organizations are constantly facing a mix of dynamically shifting challenges and opportunities, which means an aligned and transparent leadership across the whole enterprise is required. The way to Agile Leadership for Organizations (CAL-O) workshop is designed to bring awareness to leaders in how to better understand and foster greater organization-wide agility.
We’ll explore the intertwined relationships between organizational culture, strategy, structure/design, governance, and metrics, and how these concepts impact overall transformational change across an organization.
- 1 Day Online training
- Delivered by CSTs
- CAL-O certification fee included
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Role plays, Games, & Simulations
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
Who Should Attend?
This leadership course is ideal for someone who leads a team or has direct reporting.
- Product Owners
- Scrum Masters
What you will learn
- Exploring how an organization’s culture impacts agility and the role a leader plays in identifying and influencing a sustainable organizational culture
- Explaining how culture and the way value is interpreted are related, and how that relationship will affect organizational outcomes.
- Discovering how an organization’s design, including its strategy, structure policies, and measures impact organizational culture and the creation of value
- Understanding how organizational metrics can impact desired agile behaviors and results
- Exploring impacts of continuous change and the influence of organizational culture on the speed, risk tolerance, and receptiveness to change
- Investigating through a case study how strategy, structure, and culture can impact the outcome of an Agile transformation
- Explore how organizational change impacts people and the benefits of involving them in the change process.
- Applying the concepts regarding culture, organizational structure, and change management to your organization
- Organization Value Flow Challenges
- Organizational Structure
- Organization Governance Policies
- Organization Metrics
- Culture and Organizational Design
- Organizational Strategy
- Individuals and Organizational Change
- Leading Change and Transition
- Register and participate at Agile Leadership Essentials: CAL – T training
- Attend the 1-day CAL – T training led by a Certified Scrum Trainer
- The trainer will submit your name to Scrum Alliance
- You will receive a link by Scrum Alliance to create login credentials
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course, and it can be taken by beginners or professionals who want to learn Scrum.
Certification renewals are two year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $50