Certified Agile Leadership (CAL-E)
Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership Essentials courses bring awareness and understanding to the foundations of agile leadership. Discover the way agile leaders think, focus, and behave.
The Certified Agile Leadership Essentials (CAL-E) training course helps you in providing insight into the foundations of Agile leadership. Being a CAL Essentials professional, you will be able to discover the ways how Agile leaders think, focus, and behave in the organization. Agile leadership is needed to help their organizations succeed in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. The Certified Agile Leadership Essentials will help you start confidently your journey towards leading with Agility and championing an Agile transformation in your organization.
- 1 Day Online training
- CAL E certification included
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Role plays, Games, & Simulations
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Who will benefit?
- Agile Team Members/Aspiring Agilists
- Organizational Decision Makers & Change Leaders.
What you will learn?
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
- Register and participate at Agile Leadership Essentials: CAL – E training
- Attend the 1-day CAL – E training led by a Certified Scrum Trainer
- The trainer will submit your name to Scrum Alliance
- You will receive a link by Scrum Alliance to create login credentials
There are no eligibility requirements to attend this course, and it can be taken by beginners or professionals who want to learn Scrum.
Certification renewals are two year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $50