Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
Deepen your knowledge of the Product Owner role with A-CSPO certification within Scrum – the most popular Agile framework and continue your agile training journey.
In this 2-day A-CSPO session, you will explore how to deliver outstanding products within highly effective Scrum teams. You’ll learn how Vision, Value, and Validation are crucial to the Product Owner role.
The Advanced certified scrum product owner (ACSPO) certification takes the aspiring Product Owner on a thrilling journey through the skills that make a Product Owner truly successful. These skills include Mastery of the Product Owner role; product management in an Agile environment; deep collaboration with consumers and users; and specialized strategies for dealing with the Product Backlog.
- 2 Days trainer-led Online Virtual Class
- ACSPO® certification fee included
- Training by experienced Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Trainer (CST).
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Case studies & Simulations.
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Who will benefit?
This Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® Certification workshop will be beneficial for:
- A person who has experience with the Scrum role
- An individual who has experience with the Product Owner role
- An existing CSPOs.
What you will learn?
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end-users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
- Enroll for the A-CSPO certification on Epic Agility India.
- Attend the two-day A-CSPO course led by a Certified Scrum Trainer.
- After successfully completing the course, you will need to accept the License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance® profile.
- Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSPO course at any time after completing your CSPO certification, and must have at least 12 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you are eligible to receive your A-CSPO certification.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Maintain your A-CSPO by earning Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
Request More Information
Certification renewals are two year from the date certification is earned.
- Renewal fee: $175
Note: Renewal is only required for the highest-level certification that you hold; any lower level certifications will automatically renew when you submit payment for your highest-level certification.