Advanced Certified Scrum Master(A-CSM)
Take a step ahead and enhance your scrum master skills in 2 days with Advanced Certified Scrum Master Certification (A-CSM) accredited by the Scrum Alliance.
The Advanced Certified Scrum Master (A-CSM) class is for Certified ScrumMasters with at least a year of experience who want to advance to true experts by understanding, scaling, and dealing with resistance.
With the Advanced Certified Scrum Master training, you go deeper and broaden your knowledge and qualities as a Scrum Master. Some topics that will be discussed include defining done, Mastering the backlog, and facilitating dialogue and support.
After attending this 2-day training you can guide the organization as an Advanced Scrum master and an even better Scrum way of working. You can facilitate one or more teams and to help with continuous improvement.
- 2 Days trainer-led Online Virtual Class
- A-CSM® certification fee included
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Two-year membership with Scrum Alliance
Who will benefit?
What you will learn?
- Training Name
- Date and Time
- Trainer Name
- Download Brochure
- Enroll Now
- Advanced Certified Scrum Master® (A-CSM)
- Oct 1, 2022 - Oct 2, 2022
11:00 AM - 07:00 PM IST
- Abid Quereshi
- Enroll Now
Benefits of Certified ACSM Certification
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSM educational offering to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
You can get 14-16 PDUs and SEUs by participating in our 2-day training program.